Who We Are
The Sustainable Operations (SO) Group is a multidisciplinary team with backgrounds in policy, environmental science, engineering and sustainability. We support organizations on their path to better and more sustainable energy performance and productivity. We perform research and collaborate with government and private sector partners on bringing energy to the forefront of institutional culture and operations and elevating the adoption of clean energy technologies.
What We Care About
- Understanding how organizations manage their energy use
- How organizations adopt technology and how their acquisition policies and practices may enhance or inhibit the adoption of energy technologies
- How entities can finance the adoption of energy technologies
- How entities assess, verify and monetize energy or environmental outcomes
- How we can help facilities or sites implement clean-energy technologies